Thursday, May 22, 2008

Advice from "Real Moms"

When I was pregnant, and then as a new mom, I liked nothing better than receiving advice from other mothers because I knew that their advice came from tried and true methods. Of course, I didn't always go along with everything I heard, but I found a lot of it to be very helpful.

Here is some more advice from moms who have "been there, done that."


"Do not rush your baby's growth and development. I couldn't wait until she crawled, walked, talked, etc. Now she is three and I miss the baby stage so much."

Michele, mother of 1



"You will cry for no reason. Accept help when it's offered!!! You are NOT supermom, no one is."

Stephanie, mother of 2


"When you're in the hospital the baby latches on like a pro, but then may have issues when home! I don't know why, but that happened with both my boys! My advice would be that nursing hurts, but only for a few days, and be sure to call the lactation nurse OFTEN!! When you need help, they are very helpful."

Beverly, mother of 2

No comments: